Bachelor of Pharmacy or B.Pharm is a 4-year undergraduate program which is compulsory for anyone who wants to practice as a pharmacist. B. Pharmacy is the study of preparing and conferring drugs and medicines for a number of illnesses and deficiencies.
As per M.P. Government Norms.
- 10 + 2 with either PCB or PCM with minimum 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC excluding creamy layer.
- Lateral Entry: D. Pharm with minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST
- Drug Inspector
- Hospital Drug Coordinator
- Government Pharmacist
- Research Officer in Pharmaceutical Industries
- Scientist in various Government Institutes
- Drug Regulatory affairs jobs
- Pharmacovigilance in IT Sector
- Quality Analyst
- Pharmaceutical Marketing