Please read the following document carefully before filling the form
Applicants seeking admission to UG/PG/Ph.D. programs must register themselves on admission portal starting from 26th Dec 2019. The complete admission process is based on merit of the respective entrance examinations i.e. JEE/CAT/MAT/UCEED/CET/PAT/Others OR Qualifying Examination i.e. HSC/UG/PG/Others. The procedure for the same is mentioned below:
Getting started (Online Application)
- On the Medi-Caps University Website (http://www.medicaps.ac.in/)and click on Admission 2020 tab. Read the instructions about the admission process carefully.
- Go to the link MOAP-2020.This will be activated only after 26th December 2019.
- The online admission system will guide you through the complete process.
Note: The following points need to be kept in mind while registration process:
- The applicant’s email ID will be his/her Username.
- Applicants who do not have a valid email-id must generate an email-id before proceeding further.
- All the mandatory fields are indicated by a red asterisk (*).
- Applicant’s nameand Date of Birth must be the same as mentioned in class X marksheet.
Phase-1: Registration Sign-in Page MOAP
Go to New Registration link for signing up on the MOAP-2020. There is no fee for the registration.
Applicants needs tofill all the basic details along with interested courses/programs (As per requirements, it can be changed later during online application)
After successful completion of registration, a copy of login details and application number will be notified to the candidates through SMS on their registered Mobile Number.
- Applicants can change their password once they login successfully.
- Applicant must ensure that all entered details are correct before submitting.
Phase-2: Online Application
In Sign-In Page of MOAP, enter your User Name and Password here and press the submit button.
Complete your all the details:
- Personal Details
- Applicant’s personal profile
- Aadhar details (mandatory)
- Upload Documents (Whatever Required as per form)
- Qualification Details
- Enter the details of your Academic background for satisfying the eligibility criteria. Candidates needs to fill the complete details to verify the results online.
Note: Please ensure that all the results must be available with you before applying. If your results are still not announced (Result Awaited), then a check box is given there which should be ticked.
- Upload Documents (Whatever Required as per form)
- Entrance Examination Details
- If the candidate has appeared in entrance examination, then he/she should select Yes and enter the field details to verify their results online.
- Choice Preference
- Select the programs, available courses and specialization.
- Multiple choices in defined order can be selected as the priority of the applicant. Selection and preferences can be made program wise or even interdisciplinary priorities are allowed with the system.
Note: For only B. Tech Programs, at least five courses must be selected in order of priority.
If the choices are interdisciplinary i.e. if B.Tech. courses are opted along with other streams (B.Sc., B.Com., etc) then at least five choices of B.Tech. courses must also be selected.
An applicant may choose as many courses as he/she wants. There is no maximum limit for choosing a course. The allotment will be based on eligibilityand merit.
- Document Upload
- Self-attested photocopies of mandatory documents need to be uploaded.
- Before proceeding for online payment, an undertaking will be generated. This undertaking contains the details of form filled and admission rules.After agreeing to rules and regulations, the applicant can proceed further for payment.
- A payment of Rs. 1500/- is to be made via Online Payment Gateways or UPI.
- Print Application
- It will generate the receipt of above application form with filled details along with rules of admission and application fees policies.
Phase-3: Online Counselling (Merit Basis Seat Allotment) and Reporting
This option gets activated course wise according to specific result dates for allotment mentioned at login and information page. On the allotment dates the applicant can view his/her allotment for which the selection and allotment notification SMS is sent to all the candidates. In this option, the applicant can perform the following operations:
- View Allotment: According to the applied preferences and cut-off marks decided by the University, the candidate can view his/her allotment and take a print.
- Confirm Allotment & Pay Fees: After confirming allotment, the applicant can proceed for fee payments and other details.It contains the cancellation and fees refund policy of university.
- Forward to Next Round: Applicant, if not satisfied with the present allotment, then they can forward their form for the next round.Those who want to reappear for the next round will have to pay Re-Counselling Form Fee of 500/- via Online Payment Gateways or UPI.
Note: The applicant who has Nil allotment will not be charged any fee for the next round Counselling.
- Check Reporting Procedures: The applicant eager to take the admission in allotted branches can go ahead and check the reporting procedure.It includes the details of document verification and semester fee payment at the University premises on or before the assigned dates. If the candidate fails to report during the assigned tenure, the seats will be treated as vacant and will be updated in next round.
For offline application, Candidate must visit the University Campus along with relevant documents for fulfilling all the above-mentioned procedure.