Enterpreneurship Dev Cell
To promote streak of entrepreneurship among management & engineering graduates and to help the future entrepreneurs in enhancing their knowledge and skills, Centre for Entrepreneurship was established SINCE 2008 . The Centre seeks to impart skills as well as act as a catalyst and incubator for entrepreneurial activities. The centre has established strategic linkages with EDI Ahmedabad The Indus Entrepreneurs, (TiE) , ISOEL and National Entrepreneurship Network, Bangalore (NEN) and also is in the process of establishing working relationship with various other national and international organizations. The mission of cell is to facilitate the education and development of students seeking to capitalize on their entrepreneurial spirit. We strive to foster innovation and creativity and support the students in their professional development.
In consonance with the above, Cell has the following goals:
- To disseminate knowledge and insights in entrepreneurial theory and practice through lectures activitiesand workshops.
- To collaborate with similar bodies in other B-schools & technology institutes to accomplish the objectives.
- To seek tie-ups with Non-profit Entrepreneurial organizations connecting ecell to global network of entrepreneurs.
- To create a strong network of successful entrepreneurs who would like to guide budding entrepreneurs.
- Starting Innovation incubation center
- Starting Campus Companies
- Ecosystem for early stage entrepreneurs “ STARTUPS”
Over the years, E cell has been carrying out various activities to encourage entrepreneurial skills amongst the students. It works in close collaboration with EDC (Entrepreneurship Development Cell) supported by DST (Department of Science and Technology, GOI), DST, EDI, CII,NEN etc