The Institute has magnificently designed separate hostels for boys and girls each with all modern facilities for boarding and other recreational activities. The hostel buildings are remarkable pieces of architecture. Because of the carefully designed structure the temperature inside the buildings remain comfortable even in extremely hot conditions. Twenty-four hours security assured. Hostel committee, a student body, manages the hostel. The Hostel committee in consultation with students takes care of different aspects like hygiene, discipline etc.
The boys hostel has the capacity of about 180 boys and girls hostel can house 150 girls. Both hostels have separate Common Rooms, Gyms, Badminton Courts , Volleyball ground, Basket ball ground and facilities for other indoor games. The hostel is well connected by public transport system. The life in hostels enable students to spend ample time to acquire necessary skills that can be obtained only through experience. A doctor regularly visits the hostel to upkeep the health of intimates.
FACILITIES below are the hostel facilities available, subject to vary positively from time to time:
- Separate hostel facility for boys and girls within the campus.
- Arrangement for 24 hrs uninterrupted power supply.
- 24X7 internet connectivity.
- Facilities for indoor and outdoor games.
- 24 hours security.
- Gymnasium facility.
- News and TV Room
- Admission in hostel is on annual basis, open to all admitted students
- All rights of admission to the hostel are reserved with the Management
- Owing to limited number of rooms admission will be on first come basis