AUTHORIZED PUBLIC APPLICATION CENTER (PAC)-KIOSK
Medi-Caps University is approaching the rural and urban areas with its various categories of academic and social activities. In a way to achieve its goal towards forming the skilled professionals and technocrats, university is distributing the service points at different locations of Madhya Pradesh to let the students aware about the programs and other details. The Public Application Center (PAC)-KIOSK will reduce the effort of student and will increase the outreach of university to rural and urban areas. The PAC centers are authorized to provide the services initiated by the university to that assigned locations.
Proprietor Applicant Center must have an owned/rented shop at prime locations having basic infrastructure facilities such as computer, printer & scanner along with high speed internet connection.
Proprietor Applicant must have Net Banking/UPI/Debit Card based account details while making the payments for various services of University.
The application for new center will be processed within 07 working days.
Application form must reach to us with all the required documents and approvals of Govt. bodies permission/Gumasta/license/PAN for execution of Cyber café and other services.
Aadhar detail of proprietor is mandatory for application.
Service charge of Rs. 250/- per admission application form (Choice Preference) will be given to the application center by the university for session 2018-19 for which the central rules of GST is applicable. Service license for University service is valid for one year which can be renewed accordingly each year (Before service expiration date). PAC is not liable for any service charges for registrations.
While making the payments for the services, the Applicant Center must enter the online transaction details (A/C holder Name, A/C Number, Bank, Branch, IFSC Code, Mobile Number for OTP-Applicant Center Name, Application Number of Candidate, Date of Transaction, Amount) for service charge payment to the centers.
Along with filled application form for “Authorized Kiosk-Public Application Center (PAC)” following attachments are required.
1. Self Attested copy of Aadhar Card
2. Self Attested copy of PAN Card
3. Self Attested copy of License/Approval/Gumasta/GST TIN Number of Governing Body (State/Central)
4. Cancelled Cheque/ Front Page of Pass Book (Current/Saving) [Personal Account/Firm Account]
5. Colored Photo of Shop (01-Outside & 01-Inside)
- List of the Registered PAC for Session 2018 will be uploaded soon.
- In the session 2018-19 only admission service will be processed through PAC-kiosk.
- After July 2018 other services such as examination, form filling, distance education, fees payments, certificate course registration, conference registration and other work can be extended through the PAC-KIOSK.
- Hard copy of application form should be filled completely along with all the attachments.
- After filling the application form post us the material at:
A. B. Road
Indore (M.P.) - 453331