Counseling Schedule Admissions 2019-20
|Medi-Caps University, Indore|
|Tentative Counselling Schedule: 2020-21|
|S. No||Round||Allotment Procedure||MOAP Portal Registration & Account Creation||Starting Date (Online Form Collection)||Last Date (Online Form Collection)||Merit Declaration & Allotment||Reporting|
|1||Round I: Earlybird Admission* (All Programs-With 10% Merit Cutoff Relaxation*)||Direct
(i) Based on Eligibility**
(ii) Limited upto certain seats*
|26th Dec, 2019 to 15th April, 2020||06th Jan, 2020||15th April, 2020||06th Jan to 15th April, 2020|
|2||Round II: Regular (All Programs)||Merit Basis through Applicable Entrance Examination/Qualifying Examination||16th April, 2020 to 23rd May, 2020||16th April, 2020||23rd May, 2020||24th-31st May, 2020||01st June-08th June, 2020|
|3||Round III: Regular (All Programs-Direct Admissions for Vacant/Drop Out Seats)||Merit Basis through Applicable Entrance Examination/Qualifying Examination||01st June, 2020 to 30th June, 2020||01st June, 2020||30th June, 2020||01 June-30th June, 2020 (Direct Reporting on Daily Basis)|
|4||Round IV: IPS Seats (Management Quota )||Merit Basis through Applicable Entrance Examination/Qualifying Examination||01st June, 2020 to 30th June, 2020||Counselling will be held on 15th June and 30th June, 2020|
|5||Round V: Regular (All Programs Direct Admissions for Vacant/Drop Out Seats)||Merit Basis through Applicable Entrance Examination/Qualifying Examination||01st July, 2020 to 31st July, 2020||01st July, 2020||31st July, 2020||01st July-31st July, 2020 (Direct Reporting on Daily Basis)|
|6||Round VI: Regular (CLC-College Level Counselling for Vacant/Drop Out Seats)||Merit Basis through Applicable Entrance Examination/Qualifying Examination||01st August to 14th August, 2020||01st August, 2020||14th August, 2020||01st August-14th August, 2020 (Direct Reporting on Daily Basis)|
Note: Further dates regarding CLC for vacant seats for general & IPS quota will be declared later.
1. Early bird admissions are limited and provisional in nature*
2. Merit Cutoff Relaxation would be 10% of the first round cutoff (Either in Rank/Marks/Percentage as decided by the University) for earlybird candidates*
3. Candidate needs to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria given by the state/central government norms**
4. Admission application fee of Rs. 1500/- is not refundable in any case.
5. If a candidate is not satisfied with the program/branch he/she has been offered during allotment and he/she wishes to reappear for the next round then Rs. 500/- will be applicable as processing/counselling charge.
6. In case a candidate can not be alloted a branch/program from the list of his/her choice by the University, he/she may apply for the next round without any forwarding counselling fee.
Candidate can change his/her choice of program/branch/course or any other data till the last date of online form collection for the current round with an Application Form Updation
7. Fee of Rs. 100/- through online/offline mode (whatever is available).
8. Provisional admission through various rounds will be made after paying the 1st installment of the annual fee.
9. Candidate needs to follow the recent selection criteria declared/updated by the University (Round wise).
10. If the candidate fails to qualify any of the above rules/criteria or the given information is found incorrect/forged then the University retains the rights to cancel the admission.
11. For cancellation policies and deduction ratio, please read "Cancellation Rules & Refund Policy: 2020-21".