IQAC shall be constituted and the functions expected are:
· Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
· Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
· Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
· Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
· Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
· Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
· Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
· Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
· Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
· Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC