|S.NO||Round||MOAP Portal Registration & Account Creation||Starting Date (Online Form Collection)||Last Date (Online Form Collection)||Merit Declaration & Allotment||Reporting|
|1||Round I: Earlybird Admission*||26th Dec, 2019 to 15th April, 2020||06th Jan, 2020||15th April, 2020||06th Jan to 15th April, 2020||06th Jan to 15th April, 2020|
|2||Round II: Regular (All Programs)||16th April, 2020 to 23rd May, 2020||16th April, 2020||23rd May, 2020||24th-31st May, 2020||01st June-08th June, 2020|
|3||Round III: Regular (All Programs-Direct Admissions for Vacant/Drop Out Seats)||01st June, 2020 to 30th June, 2020||01st June, 2020||30th June, 2020||01 June-30th June, 2020 (Direct Reporting on Daily Basis)|
|4||Round IV: IPS Seats (Management Quota )||01st June, 2020 to 30th June, 2020||Counselling will be held on 15th June and 30th June, 2020|
|5||Round V: Regular (All Programs Direct Admissions)||01st July, 2020 to 31st July, 2020||01st July, 2020||31st July, 2020||01st July-31st July, 2020 (Direct Reporting on Daily Basis)|
|6||Round VI: Regular (CLC-College Level Counselling)||01st August to 14th August, 2020||01st August, 2020||14th August, 2020||01st August-14th August, 2020 (Direct Reporting on Daily Basis)|
Note: Further dates regarding CLC for vacant seats for general & IPS quota will be declared later.
- Early bird admissions are based on eligibility and limited upto certain seats (Provisional in nature*)
- Merit Cutoff Relaxation would be 10% of the first round cutoff (Either in Rank/Marks/Percentage as decided by the University) for earlybird candidates*
- Candidate needs to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria given by the state/central government norms**
- Final admissions/allotments are based on merit procedures of Applicable Entrance Examination/Qualifying Examination.
- Admission application fee of Rs. 1500/- is not refundable in any case.
- If a candidate is not satisfied with the program/branch he/she has been offered during allotment and he/she wishes to reappear for the next round then Rs. 500/- will be applicable as processing/counselling charge.
- In case a candidate can not be alloted a branch/program from the list of his/her choice by the University, he/she may apply for the next round without any forwarding counselling fee.
- Candidate can change his/her choice of program/branch/course or any other data till the last date of online form collection for the current round with an Application Form Updation Fee of Rs. 100/- through online/offline mode (whatever is available).
- Provisional admission through various rounds will be made after paying the 1st installment of the annual fee.
- Candidate needs to follow the recent selection criteria declared/updated by the University (Round wise).
- If the candidate fails to qualify any of the above rules/criteria or the given information is found incorrect/forged then the University retains the rights to cancel the admission.
- For cancellation policies and deduction ratio, please read "Cancellation Rules & Refund Policy: 2020-21".
- Round V and VI are direct in nature based on vacant/dropout seats.