MA - English Admissions 2019. Find complete information about MA - English course at Medi-Caps University.
The Communication skills department headed by Dr.Shipra Ahuja Joshi was started with the objective to polish and groom the students to the ground of sociability, attitude and skills. In the competitive market of today, there is a dire need of good and sound professionals. Thus this cell helps to prepare them not only for the campus drives, but also as thorough professionals of the future. In order to meet the desired objectives, the students are trained right from the 1stsemester till the 8thsemester in various modules such as Spoken English, Group Discussions, Personality Enhancement, etc.
The main objective is to develop the students’ human skills, soft skills and communication skills-writing, speaking, reading and listening skills with an objective to prepare them to face written tests, GDs and interviews for placement and other competitive examinations to increase employability so that the industry and the society can be benefitted in turn as a whole.
The department who take care of BE, MCA and MBA students. The highly qualified members of the department are constantly busy upgrading their intellectual status too. With one doctorate faculty, all other are pursuing PhD. Further to it few of them are also pursuing MBA.
Some of the salient points of the department are:
- Regular GD & PI classes are held for all branches.
- The department takes special classes regularly for students from rural and weaker background.
- Special sessions for 7th semester students are taken so that they may easily clear their Campus Drives.
- Literary Week is organized every year in the month of October to create more awareness towards literature and art amongst the students. Literary excellence is also focused by them through organizing the competitions such as poetry recitation, declamation, essay writing and story writing.
- For cultivating the sense of awareness and responsibility cell has organized skit program and cloth donation. To bring out their inner talent and aesthetic sense poster making competition has also been organized.
- FDPs are organized persistently for faculties to enhance their communication and soft skills.
- The Department also handles all the publication activities like news letter, magazine, and brochure.