The Computer Labs in MCA are responsible for all academics as well as many administrative tasks. The responsibilities are handled by the Computer Labs include:
• Accessibility of the Wi-Fi environment in the institute.
• Management of the Centralized Computer Lab accessible to all the students of the institute as well as all researcher/ project students.
• Providing technical assistance to the academic and administrative staff of the Institute.
• Provides and maintains different machines having Windows and Linux Operating system.
• Internet facilities like
• online examinations
• VPN facilities for accessing Journals and E-contents from outside of the Institute.
• LAN messenger for communication in the institute
• Computation facilities.
These facilities are constantly upgraded to meet the evolving standards. The computer labs remain open for nine hours (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM) in a day and the students visit the labs for their general and routine computing tasks. The department uses the facilities of the computer lab to conduct their practical classes & examinations. The campus LAN is extended to all the hostels and residences. New hardware and software are procured on a regular basis so as to provide a state of the art computing facility.
The BCA-MCA (5 years integrated) Course aims at inculcating essential skills as demanded by the global software industry through the interactive learning process. It is designed to build programming skills for developing highly efficient software, website, mobile applications.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree with mathematics at 10+2 level or at the graduate level. Minimum 50 percent marks.
- For Lateral Entry-BCA, B.SC. (IT/CS) with mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduation level. Minimum 50 percent marks.
MNC's, PSU's, Government sector, Banking sector, Administrative services, AcademicsSyllabus/ Scheme