Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC) Department
The department has well equipped laboratories, classrooms, faculty rooms, Computer centre and departmental library. The subjects that are taught in the department include Electronic Devices & Circuits, Analog & Digital Communication, Antenna & Wave Propagation, Microwave Engineering, Optical Communication, Microprocessor & Microcontrollers, Digital Signal Processing, Advance Communication System, VLSI Technology and Design etc.
Department is also running IETE student’s Form (ISF). ISF was inaugurated by Brig. R Subramaniam, Chairman IETE Mhow subcentre in the year 2010. Since its inception ISF is actively working towards over all development of the students by organizing various events like technical and non-technical paper presentation competition accompanied by quiz sessions, workshops and expert lectures by experts and eminent persons from academia and industry.
Students of ECE department are highly innovative and active in participating electronic design and Robotics competition. They have won several prizes in both national level and international design contests. To cope up with the rapid advancement in the technology, the department organizes industrial visits and workshops.
Under the guidance of experienced and skilled teachers students learn the basic concepts of various subjects and their application in research and industry. Teachers devote more time by taking extra classes for week students. At under graduate level students are made to work hard by giving them regular assignments and small projects related with the subject. Thus department prepare students to excel in their career ahead. Most of the students of the department are placed in Core Company as well as Software Company. Students also prefer to go for higher studies and contribute in the field of research. Research area under which faculties have expertise includes wireless communication, computer network, signal processing, System on Chip (SoC) and Low power circuit design.
Departmental Library:In addition to the central library, the department has its own library which has reference books, project reports and old question papers for reference by students and staff members.
Medi-Caps Group Group of Institution
Education: BE, M.Tech., Ph.D.
He has done Ph.D. in Electronics from DAVV, Indore and M.Tech from MNNIT Allahabad. His subject of interest includes Digital Signal Processing, Control Systems and Digital Electronics. His research area includes design of adaptive controllers.
|Ms. Priyanka Atre||Assistant Professor||BE(EC), ME pursuing||5|
|Ms. Vandana Pandya||Assistant Professor||B.Sc(Elect), M.Sc(Elect.), M.Tech||17.9 Years|
|Ms. Divya Jain||Assisstant Prof||BE, M.Tech.||6.4|
|Ms Shilpa Sitlani||Assistant Professor||BE(EC), ME||6.2|
|Ms.Pallabi Sarkar||Assistant Professor||B.Tech, MASc, PhD Pursuing.||5.9 Years|
|Ms Vibha Tiwari||Associate Professor||BE, ME, PhD Pursuing||14.9 Years|
|Ms.Sarita Kansal||Associate Professor||BE, ME,PhD Pursuing||14.9 Years|
|Mr. Ajay k. Boyat||Assisstant Prof||BE, ME, PhD Pursuing||9.9 Years|
|Mr. Kush Soni||Assistant Professor||3 year Diploma, BE(EC), M.Tech.||9.9 Years|
|Mr. Lokendra chouhan||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||7.5|
|Mr. Manish Mahajan||Assistant Professor||BE(EC), M.Tech.||10.2 Years|
|Mr. Govind Patidar||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||9.2 Years|
|Mr. Devendra Singh Bais||Assisstant Prof||B.Sc.(Elex), M.Sc.(EC), M.Tech.||15.2 Years|
|Mr. Brajmohan Maheshwari||Assistant Professor||BE, ME, PhD Pursuing||8.2Years|
|Mr. Pankaj Naik||Assistant Professor||BE, M.Tech.||5.9 Years|
|Mr. Vebhav Tiwari||Assisstant Prof||BE, ME||9.9 Years|
|Mr. Amar Nath Dubey||Sr. Assisstant Professor||B.Sc. Engg(EC), M.Tech.||12|
|Mr. Arvind Pratap Singh||Sr. Assisstant Prof||B.Tech, M.Tech.||14.4|
|Mr. Aditya Mandloi||Assistant Professor||BE, M.Tech||11|
|Dr. D K Panda||Professor||AMIETE, ME, Ph.D||18|
|Ms. Rupali Pathak||Assistant Professor||B.Sc(Elex), M.Sc(EC), M.Tech.||9|
|Mr. Sandesh Jain||Assistant Professor||BE(EC), M.Tech. Pursuing||6|
|Ms. Deepali Shukla||Assistant Professor||B.Sc(Electronics HOns), M.Tech.||19.9 Years|
|Mr. Anshul Shrotriya||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||7.2 Years|
|Ms. Kirti Bhargava||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||8.9 Years|
|Ms. Lata Gupta||Assistant Professor||BE||9|
|Ms. Apurva Gupta||Assistant Professor||BE. M.Tech.||4|
|Ms. Varsha Khule||Assistant Professor||BE, M.Tech||5.9 Years|
|Ms. Navneet Chouhan||Assistant Professor||BE, M.Tech.||4.2 Years|
|Mr. Natwar Bhootda||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||10.9 Years|
|Mr.Prasanna Dubey||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||6.2 Years|
|Ms. Neha Kapil||Assistant Professor||B.Tech, M.Tech||4.8 Years|
|Mr.Suneel K. Soni||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||2|
|Mr.Yogesh Payasi||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||3.9 Years|
|Ms.Sapna Ganurkar||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||5.5|
|Mr.Ankit Saxena||Associate Professor||Diploma, BE, MBA, ME, Ph.D. Pursuing||15 Years|
|Mr.Abhishek Kumar||Assistant Professor||B.Tech, ME||0.8|
|Dr.Gyanendra Singh Lodha||Professor||B.Sc.,21 Batch (1977) BARC Training School (Physics),,M.Sc.,PhD.||38.6|
|Mr.Savitanandan Patidar||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||2.7 Years|
|Ms.Prgya Tiwari||Assistant Professor||E&T, BE, ME||8|
|Mr.Sumit Vyas||Assistant Professor||BE, M.Tech, Ph.D Pursuing||5.75|
|Mr. Sourabh Jain||Assistant Professor||BE, M.Tech.||4.5|
|Dr. Sachin Puntambekar||Associate Professor||BE, ME, Ph.D||11.5 Years|
|Ms. Nayan Bhale||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||8.10 Years|
|Mr. Pradeep Singh Jhala||Assistant Professor||BE, M.Tech.||7.2 Years|
|Mr.Prashant Raghuwanshi||Sr. Assistant Professor||BE, M.Tech.||8.6|
|Mr. Vikas Khare||Assistant Professor||B.E. Hons. EE,M.Tech, Ph. D. (Pursuing)||8.5|
|Mr. Jitendra Patidar||Assistant Professor||BE, M.Tech.||3|
|Mr.Manish Korde||Sr. Asst. Professor||AMIE, Electronics & Comm, M.E., Ph. D. (Pursuing)||8.2 Years|
|Mr. Parag Revarekar||Sr.Asst. Professor||BE, ME.||9.10 Years|
|Mr. Rahul Tiwari||Assistant Professor||BE, ME, Ph.D. Pursuing||6.8 Years|
|Ms. Nidhi Tiwari||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||2|
|Mr. Hariom Patidar||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||4.10 Years|
|Ms. Akansha Vyas Mishra||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||8.7 Years|
|Ms. Priya Rathore||Assistant Professor||BE, M.Tech.||7.2 Years|
|Ms. Vasim Khan||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||8.5 Years|
|Mr. Sachin Taran||Assistant Professor||BE, ME||3|
|Mr. Rajnikant||Assistant Professor||B.Sc Physics Honors,B.Sc. Engineering, ME||5|
|Ms.Priyanka Pradeep Atre||Assistant Professor||BE, ME Pursuing||5|
|Mr.Ajay Kulkarni||HOD||BE, M.Tech., Ph.D.||17.2 Years|
|Ms. Sucheta Dalal||Assistant Professor||ME||1.2 Years|
|Ms. Arpita Tiwari||Assistant Professor||ME||2.8 Years|
|Mr. Juned Ahamed Siddique||Assistant Professor||ME||1.10 Years|
|Ms. Rupali Phatak||Assistant Professor||M.Tech||9.9 Years|
|Mr. Rabin Tamrakar||Assistant Professor||M.Tech||0.8 Years|
|Ms. Aarfa Shabnam Ansari||Assistant Professor||M.Tech||0.8 Years|
|Mr. Rahul Dev Mishra||Assistant Professor||M.Tech||3.10 Years|
|Dr. Sourabh Jain||Assistant Professor||PhD||16.8 Years|
|Mr Sachet Jamliya||Assistant Professor||MTech, BE||1.8 Years|
|Ms Neha Bani||Assistant Professor||MTech, BE||2.8 Years|
1. Departmental Computer Lab
EC department has around 100 workstations having latest configuration loaded with software required for circuit designing and simulation used in the field of Electronics and communication. There are two Computer labs and most of the other laboratories are also equipped with the computer for performing computer interfaced experiments.
Softwares: The department is well equipped with the softwares required for the design and simulation of electronic systems. These softwares include
• PCB Designing & Circuit Simulation Software – Tina V7.0
• MATLAB& SIMULINK
• Virtual Simulation Software – PROTEUS 6.0.
• Microcontroller C Compiler and Simulation – KEILMicroVision3
• Virtual instrumentation software (LABVIEW 8.5.1)
• VLSI Design Tool Set – XILINX
• Network Simulation software ns2 (open source)
2. Basic Electronic Circuits and Devices Lab
In Basic Electronics Lab, first year students are acquainted with basic electronic components like resistor, capacitor, diode, transistors etc. They learn basics of diode and transistors and perform experiments on related theory. Second year students study Electronic Devices and Electronic Circuits subjects. Students learn types of diode, and perform experiments based on its application like rectifier, clipper and clamper. They learn different configuration of transistor and perform experiments to study its input/output characteristics.
In Electronic Circuits lab students learn and perform experiments of transistor as an amplifier. They perform experiments to calculate input offset voltage, slew rate, CMRR, BW, input bias current of Op-Amp, implement voltage follower, inverting and non-inverting amplifier and their frequency response. Students learn to design and evaluate the performance of transistor amplifiers in CE, CB and CC configuration, design and construct shunt and series regulator and find line and load regulation, design and evaluate the performance of FET amplifiers.
Students learn to use multimeter, CRO, function generator and power supply in circuit designed. Various trainer kits are available in the lab which includes BJT and FET trainer kits.
3. Digital Electronics Lab
Digital Electronics is a subject which is intended to make students familiar with different types of designs as sequential logic circuits, combinational logic circuits, trouble shooting of various digital systems & study of various digital systems. Knowledge of basic electronics & digital techniques is useful in understanding theory and practical of the subjects. Application of digital electronics is not only confined to computer systems but also applied in many diverse areas such as telephony, data processing, radar, navigation, military systems, medical instruments, process controls etc.
The objective of this lab is to aware every student with practical as well as theoretical knowledge of basic gates, combinational and sequential circuits which are used in digital circuits and systems. Experiments are designed in such a way that the students’ concepts become clear which they learn in theory sessions. They will be able to design, built, test, troubleshoot and evaluate digital circuits.
This lab is equipped with trainer boards, logic ICs and trainer kits by which the students practically implement the digital circuits. The students will be able to understand how to use transistors to build digital logic circuits, the relationships between combination logic, sequential logic and Boolean algebra, to design and minimize combinational logic, understand the working of multiplexer, design and verify parity generator and checker, understand the working of decoder, and how the state can be stored in a digital logic circuit and know how to design a flip flop.
4. Digital Communication Lab
The objective of the digital communication lab is to provide students with high quality education and to aware students with continuous changing technology and working environment.
It puts emphasis on both theory and application. The lab is equipped with a number of digital communication trainer kits so that students understand the basic concepts and application of digital communication in upcoming technologies.
Students study Digital Storage Oscilloscope (DSO). Rigol colored screen DSO present in the lab having sampling rate of 100GSa/s helps to better analyze the signal. Students learn the basic concept of digital communication system. Various trainer kits are available like sampling trainer kit which is used to clear concept of Nyquist theorem, PAM-TDM, Adaptive delta modulation, PCM, study of various modulation techniques like ASK, FSK and PSK, study of various line encoding techniques like RZ, NRZ, Manchester, differential Manchester, bi-polar, and polar.
5. Network Analysis Lab
In network Lab, students learn to apply various network theorems like Superposition, Thevenin, Norton and Maximum Power transfer theorem in electronic circuits. Students learn to obtain transient response of RC, RL and RLC circuits and study two port network.
Project Lab: In this Lab third year students learn the art of PCB designing, etching, drilling and soldering and then prepare subject related minor projects and final year students work on major project in this Lab. This lab is equipped with all the literature and testing & measuring equipments like CRO, function generator and multimeter etc. required for the project purpose.
6. Antenna and Wave Propagation Lab
Antennas are a fundamental component of modern communications systems. An antenna acts as a transducer between a guided wave in a transmission line and an electromagnetic wave in free space. In this Lab students learn concepts of construction, working, and application of antenna in communication system. Only the most fundamental antennas are present in this lab. This allows students to see visually how the most common types of antenna functions.
Various types of antenna like Half wave dipole antenna, Simple dipole antenna, Yagi uda antenna with 3, 5, 7 elements, Horn antenna, Parabolic reflector antenna, Hertz antenna, Zepplin antenna, Log-periodic antennas are available in the lab. students measure the Directivity, Beam width, Half Power Beam width, Front to Back ratio, Gain of the antenna.
Students perform experiments by setting up a setup consisting of transmitter antenna and a dipole receiver antenna, the dipole is placed at a constant distance from each other. Students draw radiation patterns by changing direction of transmitter antenna.
7. Data Communication and Computer Network
Objective of data communication lab is to make student familiar with computer networking and Local area network. LAN trainer present in lab helps students to understand the fundamentals of Networking. It helps the student to gain knowledge regarding network layers, cable designing and building of complete network of computers.
Students learn basic concept of OSI model and TCP/IP protocol suite. Students construct LAN cable using UTP cable and RJ-45 connector. LAN trainer is used to perform PC to PC communication, study various topologies like mesh topology, ring topology, bus topology and star topology. Topology gives the idea of data transfer in multi-point computer network. Students establish the LAN, study Ping Command used for verifying star network connectivity using CISCO packet tracer,
Students perform experiment to transfer character from one computer to another using RS-232 null modem cable. Whenever the transmitter is ready to transmit the data as well as receives also ready to receive the data, the physical connection is to be established using the 232 cable and the code will have to be run on both the transmitter as well as receiver side. Students learn to configure modem of computer to establish data communication between two PCs connected via telephone line through modem.
Students study and implement error detection and correction techniques using C/C++ program.
8. Software Lab
This Lab is facilitated by latest softwares used in electronics and communication field like Tina V7.0, MATLAB and Proteus VSM. Students use Tina V7.0 software and Proteus VSM software for designing and performing simulation of analog and digital electronics circuits. In this Lab, students also learn to use basic commands of MATLAB and to implement building blocks of communication system and control system by running simulations on MATLAB.
9. Analog Communication & Optical Communication Lab
Analog communication is one of the basic communication subjects in the Electronic and communication branch. Students get aware with the importance of communication and start learning how the communication system works. In view of this they understand the types of signal, modulation and its type, different types of transmitter and receiver, how the noise interfere the system and to minimize it. They analyze the signal in time and frequency domain and its importance in communication.
In Analog and Digital Communication Laboratory students learn the basic concepts of communication by working on various trainer boards available that includes Sampling, PCM, analog and digital TDM, Delta Modulation, Adaptive Delta Modulation, different types of digital modulation techniques. Students learn to use Digital Storage Oscilloscopes (DSO), function generator and spectrum analyzer, which is necessary to analyze the signal in time and frequency domain and to check the input/output of various devices. Software Tina Pro V7 design suite is also introduced to implement the various types of modulation like Amplitude Modulation and its type DSB-SC, DSB-C, SSB, Frequency Modulation and its type. Envelope Detection, Mixer, Frequency Multiplier etc. are also implemented using the software. Modulation kits are also available to understand and clear the concept clearly. Time and frequency domain analysis of modulated signal is performed by implementing circuit on Tina software.
In Optical Communication lab, students work on optical fiber communication Trainer boards. The lab has dark room facility to perform experiments related to Holography.
10. Microprocessor & Microcontroller Lab
The lab is intended to make students learn the architecture, programming and interfacing of 16/8-bit Intel microprocessor 8086/8085 and 8-bit microcontroller 8051, its variants, and 32-bit ARM microcontroller. Trainer kits with required software of all the mentioned processors and controllers are available in adequate numbers including kits of AVR, Cypress PSoC and PIC. In this Lab students learn to implement mini projects in which students learn to implement hardware circuit, 8051 variant microcontroller assembly language or Embedded C program on KeilmicroVision software and load the program on Microcontroller chip.
Universal programmer present in the lab is used to load the program in ICs. Intel 8051 emulator is also available for debugging purpose. Students use KeilMicroVision 3 IDE is used to edit and debug assembly/embedded C language program and then simulate it on Proteus VSM software and finally implement it on the hardware. The lab lays down a strong foundation using which students work on their major project.
11. VLSI Lab
The course objective is fulfilled using two different laboratory works. The course structure of the first laboratory entitled ‘Software lab’ is designed in such a way so that the students are exposed to use EDA tools like Xilinx to edit, synthesize, simulate and debug a VHDL/ VERILOG based digital systems. One can create optimized FPGAnetlists from VHDL/ VERILOG code. This lab focuses on the use of HDLs and discusses synthesizable model examples for a variety of digital components, namely combinational and sequential logic designs like basic logic gates, arithmetic units (adders, multipliers), counters, LFSRs, finite state machines, memories (RAM, ROM, FIFO), digital filters, and interface components (UART) followed by simulating in simulators like Xilinx ISE simulator which is further implemented using Xilinx ISE/Altera Board (FPGA/CPLD board).
The course structure of the second laboratory entitled ‘VLSI design lab’ is designed in such a way so that the students are exposed to the use of EDA tools like Tanner. This laboratory also provides brief knowledge about the fundamental principles of MOSFET based circuit design and the CMOS fabrication technology, limitations, origins of design rules, very deep sub-micron (VDSM) issues, Full-custom layout design examples, RC interconnect parasitics , their influence on performance to cover the basic building blocks of large-scale CMOS digital/analog/mixed integrated circuits, and to provide hands-on design experience using a professional IC design platform.
This laboratory focuses on implementation issues related to latest Technologies like SOC, Mixed signal Design and the latest protocols which are use in Tele-Communication, Biomedical and Networking.
After completion of course, students are familiar with the basic and advanced concepts of VLSI domain and their practical aspects using dedicated electronic design automation (EDA) tools. They are comfortable with the industrial environment especially Semiconductor industry which explore these concepts for design and development of HDL/Mixed signal based technical units.
12. Microwave Engineering Lab
In this Lab, students learn the basics of microwave generation and related computations. The equipments present in Lab include microwave bench, VSWR meter, Klystron power supply, gunn power supply, microwave junctions: E-plane, H-plane and magic tee; Isolator, Circulator, directional coupler, variable attenuator and frequency meter.
13. Television & Radar Engineering Lab
The lab is designed to cover the course contents in which the principles of operation and services are emphasized. The experiments have been prepared to provide an insight into both monochrome and color TV systems. The testing and troubleshooting techniques are also included. A TV setup is present along with testing board for measuring signal at various test points.
- Apurva Killedar of EC VII sem got Chancellor Scholarship Award 2013 for 2nd year, UIT - RGPV, Bhopal.
- Ayushi Garg, Aditi Gandhi of EC VII sem secured III position in ROBO I in April held at IIT, Indore.
- Jeet Singh and Nikhil Sharma of ECB V sem secured V position in Advanced Robotics held at Technido Pvt Ltd, Indore.
- Rahul Hemnani of EC III sem secured III position in Debate at Ahilya Utsav in the month of February at Mhow.
- Ajay Namdeo of EC VII sem secured II position in Basket Ball Nodal held at Sanghvi Institute of Management and Science, Indore.
- Shiraz Ali of EC V sem was Finalist in Street Dance competition organized by BITS OASIS 12 held at BITS, Pilani.
- Samarth Khatwani and Rishabh Mandloi of EC V sem secured II position in Line Follower held at IET, DAVV, Indore.
- Lavin Bhatia and Mohit Bharti of EC VII sem secured II position for Micro Mouse Maze Solving held at Cirtonics, Chameli Devi Institute of Technology and Managament, Indore.
- Mohit Bharti of EC VII sem secured I position in Hardware project Adaptive Equalizer for music & Light Control held at Cirtonics, Chameli Devi Institute of Technology and Managament, Indore.
- Mohit Haryani, Mayank Lalwani and Ayush Khandelwal of EC VII sem were Zonal Winners and bagged I Prize in Line follower held at Swami Vivekanand College of Engineering, Indore.
- Ayushi Garg, Aditi Gandhi of EC VII sem secured V position in Citronics Line follower held at Chameli Devi Institute of Technology and Managament, Indore.
- Nishit Taori of EC V sem participated in NSS Camp held at Malendi Village in the month of February 2013.
- Govind Sharma and Gopal Pipil of ECB - V sem secured IV position in e - kumbh (Scientech competition) held at Scientech Technology, Indore.
- Rahul Hemnani of EC III sem secured I Position in Extempore in Moonstone 2013 at Medi-Caps, Indore.
- Ajay Namdeo of EC VII sem secured II position in Street Soccer in Moonstone 2013 at Medi-Caps, Indore.
- Rampratap Singh Chouhan of EC III sem secured II position in Sportospark in Moonstone 2013 at Medi-Caps, Indore.
- Sonakshi Sharma and Rohit Samdani of EC V sem secured I position in Duet Dance Competition in Moonstone 2013 at Medi-Caps, Indore.
- Sonakshi Sharma of EC V sem secured I position in Solo inter college dance competition in Moonstone 2013 at Medi-Caps, Indore.
- Lavin Bhatia, Abhinav Kothari, Ayushi Garg and Aditi Gandhi of EC VII sem secured I position in Line follower competition in Moonstone 2013 at Medi-Caps, Indore.
- A one day workshop on “Robotics” was conducted on 6 September by EC third year students Samarth Khatwani, Rishabh Mandloi, Rolly Mantri, Sourabh Jain, Sarthak Potnis, Saloni Daswani, Rishi Patidar, Govind Sharma, Gopal Pipil, Palak Agrawal and Perneet Kaur for second and first year students under IETE Students Forum (ISF).
- Mohit Haryani, Ayush Khandelwal and Mayank Lalwani of EC V sem participated in Robotics (Grid Master) competition and won I prize in central zone conducted by IIT Powai at Medi-Caps, Indore.
- Lavin Bhatia, Aditi Gandhi, Ayushi Garg and A.S Nikhil of EC V sem stood IV in the final round of the line follower competition held at B.I.T.S. Pilani.
- Abhinav Kothari, A.S. Nikhil, Lavin Bhatia and Mohit Bharti won II prize in line follower competition held at V.N.I.T, Nagpur.
- Students of EC V sem Mohit Bharti, Aditi Gandhi, Abhinav Kothari, Sanjana Bansal, A.S.Nikhil, Ayushi Garg, Lavin Bhatia, Abhishek Parihar, Himanshu Gupta and Abhishek Verma have participated in various robotic competitions like line follower, grid solver, robo soccer etc. and won I and II prize at various institutes like S.V.C.E., Shri Auribindo College of Technology and S.D. Bansal, Indore.
- EC V sem student Kunal Jhawar’s blog “From my diary” was awarded “page rank 1” by google on ebloggers.com
- An educational visit to Doordarshan, Indore was organized for the students of ECV semester in the month of October.
- Papers were presented by BE I year students of MITM and MIST in National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Chemical and Biological Sciences” in Holkar Science College, Indore in January. Yogesh Chaurasia, Dhawal Sharma of EC VIII Semester and Shivram Tabibu, Abhi Saklecha, Anand Mahajan and Neerja Bhalerao of EI VIII Semester qualified GATE 2012.
- EC IV year students, Urvi Pattani and Jayant K. Soni presented paper entitled “Self Balancing Robot using IR Sensor” in national Conference, Abhigyan 2012, held at Prestige Institute of Engineering and Science and have won best paper in Electronics & Communication.
- Aabhas Sharma, Arpit Sharma, Arpit Vijaywargiya, Mohan K. Kokra, Abhishek Verghese, Hardik Mehta and Mayank Verma of EC III year attended the “Self Balancing Robot” workshop at IIT Mumbai in January 2012.
- Apeksha Dubey of EC III Year participated in the non technical paper presentation competition "Pulpit of Knowledge" and won the First prize.
- Ishwar Alanse of EC III year won the First prize in Speech Delivering Competition held at DAVV, Indore.
- Lakshya Sharma of EC VIII Semester got selected in IIM, Kashipur.
- Dhawal Sharma of EC VIII Semester got selected in the Indian Navy at the post of Sub-Lieutenant.
- Nitin Gupta and Rishabh Jain of EC III year participated in ITETE Tech Quiz and secured the Second rank.
- Neerja Bhalerao and Shreya Muchhal has of EC/EI department participated in a group dance competition in UDAAN - 2012 at IET - DAVV, and secured First rank.